***To select a player, type his name into the “Select Player” box. Use the up and down arrows on your keyboard to navigate to his name, and then press “enter”. If only a single option is displayed, press the down arrow and then “enter”. Mouse click selection is not supported in all browsers.
– Agility is the sum of a player’s 3-cone and shuttle.
– Explosion sums a player’s vertical and broad jumps.
– Freak Score describes the mix of height, weight, and speed that a player possesses. It can be calculated with the following formula: 239.74 + (HT*2.14) + (WT*0.63) – (FORTY*104.52).
– Speed score was created in 2008 by Football Outsiders.
It quantifies a player’s speed in conjunction with his weight. It can be calculated with the following formula: (WT*200) / (FORTY^4).
– This app includes Combine data only. Pro Day results are not included.
– Comps generated place additional emphasis on more predictive metrics
– If a player did not participate in a drill(s), this drill(s) will be omitted from the calculations that generate his list of comparable players