The High Stakes Diaries is a podcast where Pete Overzet and Patrick Kerrane chronicle their experience playing in the FFPC Main Event. In this episode, Pete and Pat are joined by Hasan Rahim and Blair Andrews to break down strategy for the FFPC Playoff Challenge with a $200,000 first place prize.
If you’re a listener of the show who isn’t subscribing yet to RotoViz, you can get a special 30% discount through the podcast homepage.
Pete and Pat are joined by Hasan Rahim and Blair Andrews to break down the FFPC Playoff Challenge with a $200,000 first place prize.
- Pat’s ownership projections at each position
- Teams to fade
- How to build a unique roster
- Favorite plays
Information about the FFPC Playoff Challenge:
- $200 to enter, with a $200,000 grand prize and a $750,000 total prize pool, paying down to 600th place.
- Choose 10 players to make up your team’s roster, but you’re only allowed to use one player from each NFL team. There will not be any changes, substitutions or free agent pickups once rosters are locked.
- The contest is capped at 4,250 total entries.
- Registrations close on Saturday January, 5th at 4:30pm ET.
- Register at MYFFPC.COM.
FFPC – The home of season-long high stakes fantasy football. Check out the FFPC today!
RotoViz Patreon – Support the RotoViz Radio team on Patreon and gain access to the RotoViz LIVE video show every Sunday from August 26.