Well, here we are. The finals.
Blair Andrews and I have combined the Zero RB Watch and Playbook this week to provide a close look at the running back landscape for fantasy championship week. Blair has all of the stats for you as he does every week, and I’ve pulled out all of the big guns to break down situation and matchup.
- If you haven’t used the Matchup tab in the NFL Stat Explorer, you’re missing out on a wealth of information to help you make informed start/sit decisions.
- Dave Caban brings us the GLSP Report every week and the Game Level Similarity Projections provide a window into how similar players have historically scored against similar defensive matchups.
- The Advanced Player Stats Explorer is powered by Sports Info Solutions and their treasure trove of data. Corbin Young and Ryan Ramsarran have been taking you behind the scenes every week. The Stealing Signals tool helps you slice that info into even more useful fantasy pieces, illuminating high-value touch profiles and the ability to generate opportunity.
- Long time readers know about the Game Splits app from the birth of RotoViz, and the Strength of Schedule Streamer is still bringing you advanced SOS info, this year with insights from Angad Uppal and Ross Durham.
- The Advanced Team Stat Explorer is nine tools in one, providing detailed info on offense (rushing and receiving), defense (rushing and receiving), blocking (passing and running), as well as team overviews and comparisons. For the Playbook, it’s fun to parse the 16 advanced stats for run defense alone.
Good luck to everyone this weekend. Not everyone has a $1 million on the line like Dom Baranyi and the Go Bills co-managers as they try to go back-to-back in the FFPC Main Event, but we all have contests that mean just a little bit more this weekend.
There are so many big championships to win this weekend. I want to wish good luck to Hasan Rahim of the Fantasy Football Report as he attempts to win the 12th edition of the Scott Fish Bowl, Conor O’Driscoll as he tries to go back-to-back in the FFPC Best Ball Tournament, all of our readers and listeners in the finals of Underdog’s BBM3 and other contests, plus many, many more.