This is going to be a post for all you daily fantasy basketball junkies. Daily hoops can be extremely exhausting due to the massive day-to-day swings in player usage and match ups so this will serve as a great place to start when constructing your lineup.These lineups are specific to DraftStreet and Draft Day, thus it’s important to note that the scoring and position requirements at these sites are slightly different. One player might offer more value at one site, but not the other.
Finally, you should not just blindly follow these lineups. Very often guys are ruled out as it gets closer to tip-off and player usage becomes clearer. There are tons of places to check for pregame updates, but I’ve found Rotoworld and Twitter searches work best for me.
A few notes:
– Rodney Stuckey makes a great value play on both sites with both Brandon Knight (knee) and Will Bynum (suspended) out.
– Rudy Gay has a cush matchup against the Wizards and because he fills up the stat sheet in multiple scoring categories, he makes an upside play with a high floor.
– For Draft Day, I have Kobe Bryant, who has been on an absolute tear recently, but if you wanted to swap him out for Ty Lawson, who has a tasty matchup against Steve Nash, then I’m okay with that.
– Using our RotoViz value ratio app, Amir Johnson is a must play on both sites
– Finally, I’m going to pay the premium for Dwight Howard tonight, as Denver has been awful against Centers this season and DH12 is starting to hit his stride.