*Not actually cheatcodes.
This is going to be a post for all you daily fantasy basketball junkies. Daily hoops can be extremely exhausting due to the massive day-to-day swings in player usage and match ups so this will serve as a great place to start when constructing your lineup. These lineups are specific to DraftStreet and Draft Day, thus it’s important to note that the scoring and position requirements at these sites are slightly different. One player might offer more value at one site, but not the other.
Finally, you should not just blindly follow these lineups. Very often guys are ruled out as it gets closer to tip-off and player usage becomes clearer. There are tons of places to check for pregame updates, but I’ve found Rotoworld and Twitter searches work best for me.
A few notes:
– Beno Udrih and E’Twaun Moore should split time at PG with Jameer Nelson out. I’m rolling with Udrh, who is about $2K cheaper than Moore and provides a value ratio of over 3.5.
– Roy Hibbert will be in every lineup I play tonight. David Lee and the Andrew Bogut-less Warriors are ranked in the bottom third of the league against opposing centers. For only $10.8K, Hibbert is a bargain.
– For DraftStreet, DeAndre Jordan is a bit of a gamble, but that’s the risk it takes to get Chris Paul, Jrue Holiday, and Paul George in the same lineup.
– For Draft Day, I feel really good about getting LeBron into the lineup, however there is some blow out potential in that game.
– Finally, we had some good success last night, posting 241 points on DraftStreet thanks to big games from Jeff Teague and Paul Pierce as well as both Rodney Stuckey and Javale McGee putting up 25+ points on $7K price tags.