*Not actually cheatcodes.
This is going to be a post for all you daily fantasy basketball junkies. Daily hoops can be extremely exhausting due to the massive day-to-day swings in player usage and match ups so this will serve as a great place to start when constructing your lineup.
These lineups are specific to DraftStreet and Draft Day, thus it’s important to note that the scoring and position requirements at these sites are slightly different. One player might offer more value at one site, but not the other.
Finally, you should not just blindly follow these lineups. Very often guys are ruled out as it gets closer to tip-off and player usage becomes clearer. There are tons of places to check for pregame updates, but I’ve found Rotoworld and Twitter searches work best for me.
A few notes:
– The DraftStreet lineup is contingent on Jameer Nelson sitting out. I would not touch Beno Udrih if Nelson plays.
– The price tag for Tobias Harris may nearly double after tonight so play him while he’s still cheap.
– According to our DraftStreet value ratio app, Omer Asik and Greg Monroe should be in every lineup you are playing tonight. Both have great matchups against teams that are very generous to opposing centers.
– Nikola Vucevic broke out of his slump last night in a big way. He will have a great chance to build on that performance facing a Wizards frontcourt with a banged up Nene.
-LaMarcus Aldridge hasn’t been good over the past five games, but the good news is that his salary has dropped as a result. Taking into account his cheap price and great matchup against Denver, Aldridge makes a solid play with major upside.
– We put up 314 points on Draft Day and 211 on DraftStreet last night. LeBron put up a huge 76 spot on DD to lead our lineup with Greivis Vasquez, Paul George, and Roy Hibbert having nice performances as well. On DS, we had the potential to hit a big number, but were limited by disappointing games from Luis Scola and Jrue Holiday.
-One final note for DraftStreet, if Kyrie Irving doesn’t play tonight (he’s a game-time call) then I’d probably swap in Shaun Livingston for Udrih to upgrade Greg Monroe for DeMarcus Cousins.