*Not actually cheatcodes.
This is going to be a post for all you daily fantasy basketball junkies. Daily hoops can be extremely exhausting due to the massive day-to-day swings in player usage and match ups so this will serve as a great place to start when constructing your lineup.
These lineups are specific to DraftStreet, Draft Day, and FanDuel, thus it’s important to note that the scoring and position requirements at these sites are slightly different. One player might offer more value at one site, but not another.
I’ve used our extremely useful apps (for DraftStreet go here, Draft Day here, and FanDuel here) as well as some personal strategy to create a lineup for each site. I’ll be putting up two lineups each day on a rotating basis (DS/DD on Monday, DD/FD on Tuesday, FD/DS on Wednesday, and so on). I encourage you to utilize the apps I linked to above as they are some of the most valuable tools available in the daily fantasy community.
Finally, you should not just blindly follow these lineups. Very often guys are ruled out as it gets closer to tip-off and player usage becomes clearer. There are tons of places to check for pregame updates, but I’ve found Rotoworld and Twitter searches work best for me.
– Ricky Rubio has a nice opportunity pitted against old man Steve Nash and even though his salary has gone up lately, he’s still cheaper than CP3/Jrue Holiday on a night when there are only three games.
– Kirk Hinrich is another nice play considering he went for 30+ fantasy points in his return from the elbow injury that caused him to miss time.
– Dwight Howard is the guy you want to pay sticker price for tonight according to our RotoViz value ratio app (which has been exceptionally accurate this season).
– On FanDuel, I can afford to get Kobe in the lineup by pairing him with Lance Stephenson, who has seen his minutes decrease since the return of Danny Granger. However, with Roy Hibbert suspended tonight, I’m expecting more small lineups from Indiana.
– On DraftStreet, I’m going Earl Clark (the highest value ratio of anyone tonight) and Metta World Peace, as Minnesota will be without Andrei Kirilenko.
– We continued our successful run last night, with Omer Asik and Monta Ellis putting up monster performances. Hopefully, you didn’t run into many matchups against Tyson Chandler or Steph Curry as I lost to a guy who had Chandler, Curry, Ellis, and Asik all in the same lineup.
|F||Metta World Peace||$9,390|