*Not actually cheatcodes.
This is going to be a post for all you daily fantasy basketball junkies. Daily hoops can be extremely exhausting due to the massive day-to-day swings in player usage and match ups so this will serve as a great place to start when constructing your lineup.
These lineups are specific to DraftStreet, Draft Day, and FanDuel, thus it’s important to note that the scoring and position requirements at these sites are slightly different. One player might offer more value at one site, but not another.
I’ve used our extremely useful apps (for DraftStreet go here, Draft Day here, and FanDuel here) as well as some personal strategy to create a lineup for each site. I’ll be putting up two lineups each day on a rotating basis (DS/DD on Monday, DD/FD on Tuesday, FD/DS on Wednesday, and so on). I encourage you to utilize the apps I linked to above as they are some of the most valuable tools available in the daily fantasy community.
Finally, you should not just blindly follow these lineups. Very often guys are ruled out as it gets closer to tip-off and player usage becomes clearer. There are tons of places to check for pregame updates, but I’ve found Rotoworld and Twitter searches work best for me.
– Before I get to the games, I want to tell you about a pretty cool promo we are rolling out, we are offering a free three-month subscription for anyone who makes a new deposit with one of our partner sites using the referral code “revlis” or by using one of the following links – DraftDay, DraftStreet, and FanDuel – once you make a deposit, enjoy your rotoViz subscription plus higher first-time deposit bonuses. To expedite the process, confirm your deposit by sending an email with your daily fantasy username to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Joakim Noah is far and away the RotoViz Value Ratio Play of the Day. Andrew Bogut and David Lee simply cannot defend big men and you can get Noah at a discount thanks that blowout in Sacramento on Wednesday.
– I’m going with a big man-heavy lineup, and Al Horford gets a soft Suns frontcourt. Big Al has admittedly not been living up to his expensive salary over the last two games, but the bounce-back is coming tonight. I’d also roll with the cheaper option between Chris Bosh and Amir Johnson depending on which site you play.
– On DraftDay you can get Russell Westbrook for only 13k, making him essentially a must play. I wanted to take John Wall in that spot (and I still might), but Russ has a higher floor with about the same ceiling.
– On DraftStreet, Greivis Vasquez, who has 80% of Westbrook/Wall’s upside, gets the green light. Vasquez is leading the league in total assists and third in assists per game (behind only Chris Paul and Rajon Rondo).
– As of now I’ve got Ivan Johnson penciled in my lineup, but that hinges on Josh Smith’s status tonight. I would not play him if Smith plays.
– Shawn Marion is expected to miss some more time and Brandan “Don’t Call Me Brandon” Wright should continue to pick up a share of those minutes.
– I am really feeling good about this DraftDay lineup with Ricky Rubio, Dion Waiters, and George Hill all getting +ev matchups. Oh and that guy LeBron James is supposed to be pretty decent as well.