This is going to be a post for all you daily fantasy basketball junkies. Daily hoops can be extremely exhausting due to the massive day-to-day swings in player usage and match ups so this will serve as a great place to start when constructing your lineup.
These lineups are specific to DraftStreet, Draft Day, and FanDuel, thus it’s important to note that the scoring and position requirements at these sites are slightly different. One player might offer more value at one site, but not another.
I’ve used our extremely useful apps (for DraftStreet go here, Draft Day here, and FanDuel here) as well as some personal strategy to create a lineup for each site. I’ll be putting up two lineups each day on a rotating basis (DS/DD on Monday, DD/FD on Tuesday, FD/DS on Wednesday, and so on). I encourage you to utilize the apps I linked to above as they are some of the most valuable tools available in the daily fantasy community.
Finally, you should not just blindly follow these lineups. Very often guys are ruled out as it gets closer to tip-off and player usage becomes clearer. There are tons of places to check for pregame updates, but I’ve found Rotoworld and Twitter searches work best for me.
– Before I get to the games, I want to tell you about a pretty cool promo we are rolling out, we are offering a free three-month subscription for anyone who makes a new deposit with one of our partner sites using the referral code “revlis” or by using one of the following links – DraftDay, DraftStreet, and FanDuel – once you make a deposit, enjoy your rotoViz subscription plus higher first-time deposit bonuses. To expedite the process, confirm your deposit by sending an email with your daily fantasy username to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Sundays are always a bit tricking because I know people have different preferences in playing the late or early games. I’m going to try something new today and give one lineup for the early games (DraftStreet) and one for the late games (FanDuel).
– I’m going to guess that Dwight Howard will be a very popular play tomorrow, and while I think DH12 is a solid play, Omer Asik is going to give you about the same numbers for a fraction of the price. By now you should know I love big men going up against the Warriors so Asik will be in every one of my lineups.
– Greivis Vasquez continues to impress in matchups that look good on paper and he’s a lot cheaper than guys like Steph Curry or James Harden. Vasquez probably isn’t going to hit 50, but his high assist total gives you protection against a poor shooting night.
– I really like some of the other point guard matchups tomorrow as well. Ricky Rubio draws the below-average Hornets, Jameer Nelson gets the Brandon Jennings/Monta Ellis no defense special, and Jeff Teague is pitted against Deron Williams. All three guys have big time potential.
– Jae Crowder is just a fun player to watch. He’s a grinder who operates at full-speed all the time. Shawn Marion is still out and Crowder has become a favorite of Rick Carlisle.
– The artist formerly known as Ron Artest has posted back-to-back 30 fantasy point games and he gets a juicy matchup in Sacramento. As long as he and DeMarcus Cousins don’t get themselves ejected, World Peace should continue his hot streak.
– Finally, I’m filling the rest of my lineups with guys from the Golden State/Houston game (David Lee, Andrew Bogut, Klay Thompson) and guys with high value ratios (Tobias Harris and Serge Ibaka).
DraftStreet (Early games)
|F||Metta World Peace||$11,871|
FanDuel (Late games 6pm EST)
|SF||Metta World Peace||$5,300|