*Not actually cheatcodes.
This is going to be a post for all you daily fantasy basketball junkies. Daily hoops can be extremely exhausting due to the massive day-to-day swings in player usage and match ups so this will serve as a great place to start when constructing your lineup.
These lineups are specific to DraftStreet, Draft Day, and FanDuel, thus it’s important to note that the scoring and position requirements at these sites are slightly different. One player might offer more value at one site, but not another.
I’ve used our extremely useful apps (for DraftStreet go here, Draft Day here, and FanDuel here) as well as some personal strategy to create a lineup for each site. I’ll be putting up two lineups each day on a rotating basis (DS/DD on Monday, DD/FD on Tuesday, FD/DS on Wednesday, and so on). I encourage you to utilize the apps I linked to above as they are some of the most valuable tools available in the daily fantasy community.
Finally, you should not just blindly follow these lineups. Very often guys are ruled out as it gets closer to tip-off and player usage becomes clearer. There are tons of places to check for pregame updates, but I’ve found Rotoworld and Twitter searches work best for me.
– With Carmelo Anthony most likely sitting out tonight, Amar’e Stoudemire becomes a great option. He played 32 minutes on Monday, so a minute restriction may be in in store for him, but I still like Amar’e to hit his value.
– Like I did with Sacramento/Denver last night, I’m going to try and get guys from Sacramento/Golden State in my lineups tonight. Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Marcus Thornton, and DeMarcus Cousins all make attractive plays.
– On Draft Day, I’m going Greivis Vasquez against old man Steve Nash on a back-to-back and Deron Williams against the Bobcats…need I say more?
– While on DraftStreet, I’m on the Kyrie Irving train. I’ve also got Raymond Felton on DS, who should pick up some extra shots tonight if Melo does indeed sit out.
– Blake Griffin should have a great stat line against the Bucks, who are an odd case. Larry Sanders is one of the best defensive centers in the real NBA, but in fantasy, he is quite generous.
– Last night we had some monster lineups, with just about everyone going off. I scored 324 on FanDuel and 336 on Draft Day. Hopefully, you made some good money as we look to do more of the same tonight.