This article is part of “The Worksheet” from Rich Hribar, one of the fantasy industry’s most-read early week articles that provides unique statistics and expectations on every player for every game. Portions of “The Worksheet” will appear on RotoViz every week throughout the 2020 season. Read more at Sharp Football Analysis.
Browns at Giants
|39.79%||8||Opp. Rush %||40.02%||11|
|60.21%||25||Opp. Pass %||59.98%||22|
- The Browns are 2-4 straight up and 0-6 against the spread as road favorites since the start of last season.
- Games involving the Giants are a league-high 3-10 towards the under.
- The Giants offense is averaging 61.7 non-passing fantasy points per game, ahead of only the Jets (55.0 per game).
- The Giants have allowed opponents to convert 50% of their red zone possessions for touchdowns, tied for second in the league.
- Just 43.8% of the offensive scoring plays for the Giants have been touchdowns, the lowest rate in the league.
- The Giants are one of just two teams (New England) that still have single-digit passing touchdowns (nine).