This article is part of “The Worksheet” from Rich Hribar, one of the fantasy industry’s most-read early week articles that provides unique statistics and expectations on every player for every game. Portions of “The Worksheet” will appear on RotoViz every week throughout the 2020 season. Read more at Sharp Football Analysis.
|39.18%||5||Opp. Rush %||40.12%||8|
|60.82%||28||Opp. Pass %||59.88%||25|
- Green Bay leads the league in points per drive (2.91) while Tennessee is third (2.77).
- Green Bay leads the league in points per play (.492) while Tennessee is second (.481).
- Opponents are averaging 11.9 red zone plays per game against Tennessee, the highest rate in the league.
- Green Bay has scored a touchdown on 29.4% of their red-zone plays, second in the league.
- 70.9% of the scoring plays against Tennessee have been touchdowns, the second-highest rate in the league.
- A league-leading 75.7% of the scoring plays by Green Bay have been touchdowns.
- 74.7% of the scoring plays for the Titans have been touchdowns, second in the league.
- Green Bay is allowing 2.0 sacks plus turnovers per game offensively, third in the league.
- Tennessee is allowing 2.1 sacks plus turnovers, fourth in the league.
Aaron Rodgers (TRUST): Rodgers is coming off his lowest-scoring game (18.3 points) since Week 6, ending a run of eight consecutive top-10 scoring weeks. The key to Rodgers is always getting after him, and Carolina sacked him five times after Rodgers was sacked just six times over his previous eight games. Under pressure, Rodgers is averaging 6.2 Y/A compared to 8.5 Y/A when kept clean.
The Titans are 31st in the league in pressure rate (16.8%) and have a league-low 14 sacks, so look for a better showing from the Green Bay front here. Tennessee is 27th in passing points allowed per game (17.9).
Ryan Tannehill (TRUST): After a midseason lull when regression appeared to finally be setting in for Tannehill, he has caught fire once again, averaging 9.1 yards per pass attempt over the past five games with four top-seven scoring weeks.
Here, we could get Tannehill in a spot where the Titans have to score points as well. The Titans have only been underdogs four times this season, but in those games, Tannehill has averaged 20.4 fantasy points with three top-seven scoring weeks. In those games, Tannehill has thrown seven touchdowns to one interception while tacking on a pair of rushing scores. The Packers are 20th in yards allowed per attempt (7.3 Y/A) and 20th in points allowed per pass attempt (0.45). As long as there are no weather concerns, this game has a ton of scoring upside.