Shawn Siegele looks at the six core elements for building an Extreme Anchor RB dream team in Underdog’s Best Ball Mania III tournament.
The Underdog Dream Team series has been a blast to write, and this entry may be my new favorite. Ben Gretch and I recently drafted an Extreme Anchor RB team for Best Ball Mania III. The Stealing Bananas roster gives us a chance to explore tactics from Conor O’Driscoll, Blair Andrews, and Michael Dubner in the Underdog Workshop, and to illustrate these concepts through our favorite player targets.
What will the breakdown hold?
- A look at six key objectives for Anchor RB builds and a blueprint for how to execute them.
- An exploration of player value for our 18 targets.
- An early peek at some of my favorite Zero RB targets for 2022.
- Foundations of draft structure from the Underdog Roster Construction and Advance Rate Explorers.
- Advanced stats and unique insights from the Advanced Stats Explorer.
Underdog Workshop Highlights
Don’t Overthink Uniqueness in a Zero RB Build
An Unusual Anchor RB Approach With Even More Upside
Fixing Hyperfragile: Dominating with a Contrarian Approach
Does the RB Dead Zone Still Exist?
Most Misunderstood? Why the Third WR Slot Is Causing Carnage
Are Underdog Drafters Selecting Enough RBs?
The Dream Team Series