We’ve reached the home stretch for the 2019 fantasy football draft season. If you’re putting the final touches on your board or starting your research from scratch, now is a good time to have all of our redraft content right at the tips of your fingers. The Cheat Sheet will help you quickly locate our key redraft articles.
Hey, RotoViz fantasy community. I wanted to make it quick and easy to find our redraft content as you head into your final drafts. I’m personally drafting in both a friends league and a high-stakes league tonight. I know it’s easy to panic this time of year, regardless of how much preparation you’ve done. Hopefully this helps you find what you’re looking for with as little work as possible. I’m going to link you up with some of the best work from our staff, and if you’re looking for my recent work on Zero RB candidates and Breakout WRs, you can find them at the bottom.
The FFPC Tactics Series
FFPC superstar Monty Phan takes you from beginner to expert.
- How a 10-Year Vet and Multiple Titlist Attacks the Main Event
- Building a Juggernaut in the Single-Digit Rounds
- How to Navigate the Onesie Positions: QB, TE, D, K
- What to Do With Rookies in the Main Event
- How to Attack the Main Event After the Thursday Night Opener
The Wrong Read
Blair Andrews brings you the most actionable advanced stats column in fantasy football.
- No. 58 – Rookie RBs Are Still the Key to Fantasy Titles
- No. 59 – Good Players Are Good, WR Edition: Why You Shouldn’t Fade Efficiency
- Win the Flex App: Zero RB Is Set Up to Dominate Fantasy Drafts Again in 2019
The Passing Revolution and RB Game Script
Ryan Collinsworth will change the way you see the interaction between the new NFL and the RB position.
- Roster Cut Fallout – RBs to Place on Your Watch List
- The Passing Revolution Series
- The RB Game Script Series
The Staff Picks Their Key Players to Target and Avoid
- The Worst Picks in the Early Rounds of Your Fantasy Draft – Tyler Loechner
- Maximum Firepower: The Key Players to Target Early – Tyler Loechner
- Just Draft the Right Players: My Player Targets in Every Round – Blair Andrews
- Fantasy WR Tiers Based on the Passing Revolution and Game Script Series – Ryan Collinsworth
- Fantasy RB Tiers Based on the Passing Revolution and Game Script Series – Ryan Collinsworth
- 6 Priority Players I Want in Every Draft – Cort Smith
- My Favorite Redraft Targets in Each Round – T.J. Calkins
- My Draft Board: 32 Priority Targets – Shawn Siegele
2019 Strength of Schedule Cheat Sheet
- 2019 Strength of Schedule Ratings: Units to Target and Avoid
- 12 Players to Target Due to Schedule, Including 4 for Blazing Hot Starts
The Perfect Draft Series
Matt Wispe helps you put together the perfect draft in multiple formats.
- The Perfect Draft for Auction Formats
- The Perfect Draft for Traditional, Non-PPR Leagues
- The Perfect Draft for Half-PPR Fantasy Formats
- The Perfect Draft for Superflex Leagues
All of the Best Sleepers and Value Plays
Cort Smith provides individual cheat sheets to our amazing wealth of sleeper content and value articles.
- The Complete Roadmap to Our Favorite Fantasy Value Plays
- 60 Deep Sleeper: Tiers, New Additions, Risers and Fallers
The Fantasy Football Multiverse
Matt Jones shows you how to use the Projection Machine to explore different scenarios for key players.
- Are We Drafting the Denver Backs in the Right Order?
- This Cowboy Has Untapped Upside
- Mike Williams Is Being Drafted at His Floor
- You Aren’t High Enough on Lamar Jackson
- T.Y. Hilton Is a Buy Despite Andrew Luck’s Retirement
- The Downside for Joe Mixon
- Could Mitchell Trubisky Be the Highest Scoring QB in the NFC?
- The Sky’s the Limit for Kerryon Johnson
- One Jaguars WR Has Several Paths to Stardom
- One of KC’s Key Players Is Still Undervalued
We’ve also published a ton of player-specific articles which you can find in our redraft content. Here is just a tiny smattering as the list is far too long to recreate in its entirety.
- Leonard Fournette’s Huge Range of Outcomes: Should You Buy His Lottery Ticket at This ADP? – Tyler Loechner
- These 5 WRs Excel at Scoring TDs and Nothing Will Slow Them Down – Michael Dubner
- The Bright Lights Are Back for Hollywood Higgins – Neil Dutton
- All of the Bucs Are Still Undervalued – Michelle Magdziuk
- J.J. Arcega-Whiteside Is Going to Be a Problem and 4 More Players to Know – Devin McIntyre
- You Think You’re High on Tyler Lockett, But You’re Not High Enough – Stefan Lako
- Give Derrick Henry One More Chance – Kate Magdziuk
- Two Green Bay Packers to Consider for Your Watch Lists – Hasan Rahim
- Austin Ekeler Is Going to Dominate If Melvin Gordon Misses Games – Curtis Patrick
- Is Christian McCaffrey In Danger of Becoming the Next Ray Rice – Patrick Kerrane
Dave Caban gives you a primer on prepping for the draft with our ground-breaking tools.
- Using the Range of Outcomes App to Visualize and Quantify Points Distributions
- A Tutorial On the Draft Dashboard
- Explaining the Projection Machine and How Our Projections Are Created
The 2019 Zero RB Candidates
- Zero RB Candidates – The Update
- Zero RB Countdown: No. 15 to No. 11
- Zero RB Countdown: No. 10 to No. 6
- Zero RB Countdown: No. 5 to No. 1
- A Surprisingly Simple Way to Locate Breakout RBs and 5 Players to Target
The 2019 Zero RB Bible
- Using the Draft Dashboard to Build a Win Big/Lose Small Fantasy Roster
- Zero RB Quietly Posted a 14% Win Rate in 2018 and All of the Conditions Are in Place Again
- Zero RB Is Set Up to Dominate Fantasy Drafts Again in 2019
- Why a Zero RB Owner will win $100,000 in DRAFT
- To Zero RB or Not To Be: Redraft Strategy for the Passing Revolution
The Breakout WR Candidates
- Second-Year Breakout WRs: 4 Strong Buys
- Third-Year Breakout WRs: 2 Strong Buys and 2 Sells
- Fourth-Year Breakout WRs: 2 Solid Middle Round Options and a Sleeper
- Fifth-Year Breakout WRs: 3 Players Who Could Rescue Your Draft Late
- One Quick Hack Can Have You Selecting the Top Breakout Candidates By Lunch
- Bounceback WRs: A Simple Way to Locate All of 2019’s Bouncebacks
- The 3 and 10 Rules: Breakout Metrics You Have to Know – Curtis Patrick
The 2019 Ultimate Draft Blueprint
- 2019 FFPC Main Event: 20 Rounds of Tactics, Player Targets, and Round-by Round Selections
- Reverse Engineering a Draft: Working Backward from Round 20 to Round 11
- Using the Draft Dashboard to Select a Team Exclusively from Explosive Offenses
The Best Ball Workshops
Many best ball formats are ongoing as well. Our best ball gurus have the blueprint.
John Lapinski answers your questions about FFPC Best Ball.
- How Early Is Too Early For Kicker? Kicker Is the Key to Win Rate
- The Best Defense Is … Lots of Defense
- Best Ball Round Table, Part 1: Our 19 Biggest Player Targets
- Best Ball Round Table, Part 2: Our Favorite Hacks from the Roster Construction Explorer
- Best Ball Round Table, Part 3: How to Manage a Poor Draft Slot
- Where to Draft Winning QBs
- TE-Premium Roster Construction: Where to Draft Winning QBs
Michael Dubner catches you up on the DRAFT format.
- The “Perfect” Draft for Your DRAFT Best Ball Team
- Solo Elite TE: An Unconventional Tactic for the DRAFT Championship
- The Roster Construction You Can Use in Every DRAFT Championship Entry
- Allocate Four Roster Spots to the Onesie Positions
- Draft 6 QBs/TEs
- Wide Receiver Walues in DRAFT Best Ball Leagues
- Lesson 1: Owners Are Taking the Wrong Lesson from 2018 Player Win Rates
- Lesson 2: Travis Kelce and Zach Ertz Want You to Stop Giving Away This Big TE Advantage
- Lesson 3: QB Is More Important Than You Realize and Easy to Exploit
- Lesson 4: Best Ball Owners Are Abandoning the Dominant Defense Approach in Record Numbers
- Lesson 5: You Really Can Ride These Simple ‘Onesie’ Tactics to a Best Ball Title
- Lesson 6: Deploy These 8 Players to Execute Our Tactical Plan So Far
- Lesson 7: Zero RB or RB-Heavy? Shocking Results from the Roster Construction Explorer
- Lesson 8: RB-Heavy Will Kill Your Best Ball Results, But There Is an Early Round Perfect for RBs
- Lesson 9: MFL10 of Death: Building an Elite Early-Round Foundation With the RCE and the RotoViz Screener
- Lesson 10: 20 Rounds of Death: Using the Best Ball Workshop To Supercharge Player Selection
- Lesson 11: The Roster Construction Explorer Wants You To Load Up Early at WR
- Lesson 12: 7 Best Ball Hacks From the Roster Construction Explore That Will Juice Your Win Rates
- Lesson 13: You Have Entered the Zero RB Zone – Why July Is the Time to Go WR-Heavy
Dynasty and Devy Coverage
Although it’s outside the scope of our redraft cheat sheet, we’re also ramping up our college football and developmental dynasty coverage this season. Travis May and Ryan Collinsworth will be providing CFB DFS, and they’ll be joined by Jordan Hoover, Matt Wispe, and Stefan Lako with a ton of devy content. 2019 will be a bonanza for college football fans.
Good luck in your drafts tonight and over the next couple of days, everyone!