Shawn Siegele explains why these five WRs have been the foundation of his summer draft plans and why training camp developments are making them even better picks for your big redraft leagues this August.
One consistent and justified refrain from our subscribers is that you want my 2023 Draft Plan early enough for most drafters to use it on the big day. While I’ll still have some of the signature pieces late in August, I’m putting an emphasis on making the overall blueprint and priority picks clear to all.
Today’s exercise pulls together five of those players for our new subscribers and those focusing on redraft. We’ll look at receivers who have been priorities during the rookie draft and best ball seasons, and explain why new camp developments are buttressing their arguments as the best selections in fantasy. Included:
- The argument for building your portfolio around these rising stars
- The camp developments that bolster the statistical arguments
- How you should tweak your approach for FFPC redraft or Underdog best ball
Want more priority player targets?
The RB Priority Targets
- We’re Starting to Get Serious Jamaal Charles Vibes from This Rising Star in an Ascending Offense
- The Next Tony Pollard Has Less Backfield Competition and Is Already Blowing Up Camp
- This Young Behemoth May Outscore Bijan Robinson at a Much Cheaper Price
- You Don’t Even Have to Pay Second-Round Prices for a Combination of Jonathan Taylor and Le’Veon Bell
THE WR DISCOUNT/BREAKOUT SUPER BLEND SERIES
- The Next George Kittle Is Already Here, Plus a Must-Draft WR Sleeper
- A Generational Talent Is About to Rewrite the NFL’s Most Important WR Room
- Out of the WR Dead Zone: An Overlooked Second-Year Talent With Immense Breakout Upside
- Fantasy’s Biggest Bust and Biggest Breakout Could Come from the Same Team
- 5 Deep Options Help You Navigate the WR Black Hole
Or take a look at the 2023 draft plans . . .
The Draft Series
- A Must-Draft Player from Each of the First 5 Rounds of FFPC Main Events
- Elite-But-Lean WR Builds for Underdog
- A Double-Anchor RB/Double Breakout TE Roster With Impressive WR Firepower
- My Favorite Way to Exploit Both RB and WR Trends
- Combining Elite QB with Hyperfragile RB
- Crushing Your Rookie Draft with Our Tier-Based, Perpetual Reloading Approach
My 5 Favorite WR Targets Who Are Dominating Camp
- Interested in player evaluation? Blair Andrews helps you find undervalued WR metrics.
- Ready to begin a dynasty startup? Monty Phan discusses the 3 crucial tactics for dominating the early rounds.
- Burnishing your best ball tactics in the new ADP landscape? FFPC champion Conor O’Driscoll helps you exploit the QB position.