This article is part of “The Worksheet” from Rich Hribar, one of the fantasy industry’s most-read early week articles that provides unique statistics and expectations on every player for every game. Portions of “The Worksheet” will appear on RotoViz every week throughout the 2020 season. Read the full article at Sharp Football Analysis.
Ravens at Eagles
|37.54%||9||Opp. Rush %||42.15%||17|
|62.46%||24||Opp. Pass %||57.85%||16|
- Lamar Jackson has completed 34-of-48 passes (70.8%) for 432 yards (9.0 Y/A) and a 112.5 rating on first down pass attempts this season.
- 41.7% of Jackson’s first down pass attempts have resulted in a first down, the second-highest rate in the league.
- On all other downs, Jackson has completed 52-of-87 passes (59.8%) for 517 yards (5.9 Y/A) and a 93.9 rating.
- 34.5% of those pass attempts have resulted in a first down, 35th in the league.
- Jackson has completed 34-of-63 passes (54.0%) for 5.2 Y/A and a 71.4 rating on non-first-down passes of 7 or more yards to gain. That completion rate, yards per attempt, and quarterback rating rank 35th, 39th, and 30th out of 39 qualifying passers on those attempts.
- Opposing teams versus the Ravens are averaging a league-low 4.6 red zone plays per game.
- The Eagles are 31st in the league with 2.4 red zone opportunities per game.
- Baltimore has scored 66.2% of the points in their games, the highest rate in the league.
- The Eagles are averaging a combined 6.0 sacks plus turnovers per game allowed, the most in the league.