This article is part of “The Worksheet” from Rich Hribar, one of the fantasy industry’s most-read early week articles that provides unique statistics and expectations on every player for every game. Portions of “The Worksheet” will appear on RotoViz every week throughout the 2020 season. Read the full article at Sharp Football Analysis.
Steelers at Titans
|33.7%||1||Opp. Rush %||40.8%||13|
|66.3%||32||Opp. Pass %||59.2%||20|
- Opponents have scored a touchdown on 87.5% of their red-zone possessions against Tennessee, the highest rate in the league.
- The Titans are averaging a league-high 3.6 red-zone touchdowns per game.
- Ryan Tannehill is 11-of-12 with nine touchdown passes inside of the 10-yard line.
- The Titans run the ball on 62.1% of their first down plays, the third-highest rate in the league.
- The Steelers are allowing 2.8 yards per rushing play on first downs, second in the league.
- The Titans have a league-low 1.8 sacks allowed plus turnovers per game. The Steelers are fifth at 2.4.
- Opposing teams have converted 57.8% of their third down plays against Tennessee, the highest rate in the league.