This article is part of “The Worksheet” from Rich Hribar, one of the fantasy industry’s most-read early week articles that provides unique statistics and expectations on every player for every game. Portions of “The Worksheet” will appear on RotoViz every week throughout the 2020 season. Read the full article at Sharp Football Analysis.
Rams @ Bills
|38.4%||10||Opp. Rush %||29.6%||1|
|61.6%||23||Opp. Pass %||70.4%||32|
- Through two weeks, Josh Allen has completed 12 of 14 passes (85.7%) on throws 15-plus yards downfield for 24.6 yards per attempt and a 158.3 rating.
- Through two NFL seasons, Allen had completed 32.8% of those attempts for 9.0 Y/A and a 56.0 quarterback rating.
- The Bills have thrown the ball on 65% of their first down plays, the second-highest rate through two weeks.
- On those plays, they average 10.4 yards per pass attempt, seventh in the league.
- Buffalo has run a league-high 18 offensive plays from inside of the opponents 10-yard line through two weeks.
- Under Sean McVay, the Rams have a league-best 19-7 (72.0%) record on the road, while going 7-1 in the Eastern Time Zone (7-1 ATS).
- The Rams have the highest rush rate (51%) outside of the fourth quarter through two weeks. In 2019, that mark was 37% (28th).
- Jared Goff is the only quarterback that ranks in the top-10 in yards per attempt to all positions: running backs (9.4, third), tight ends (9.2 yards, seventh), and wide receivers (10.5 yards, fifth).