This article is part of “The Worksheet” from Rich Hribar, one of the fantasy industry’s most-read early week articles that provides unique statistics and expectations on every player for every game. Portions of “The Worksheet” will appear on RotoViz every week throughout the 2020 season. Read the full article at Sharp Football Analysis.
Rams at 49ers
|LA Rams||Rank||@||San Francisco||Rank|
|36.0%||6||Opp. Rush %||45.3%||23|
|64.0%||27||Opp. Pass %||54.7%||10|
- The Rams have a 24-to-3 run-to-pass rate inside of the opponent’s 10-yard line (88.9%), the highest rate in the league.
- The Rams are averaging 2.84 more yards per pass attempt than their opponents, the best differential in the league.
- The Rams are averaging 99.4 more total yards than their opponents per game, the best differential in the league.
- Robert Woods (66.6%) and Cooper Kupp (61.7%) rank first and third among all wide receivers in percentage of yardage gained after the catch.
- Rams wide receivers have had a catchable target rate of 82.8%, which is second in the league behind Buffalo WRs (83.3%).
- 49ers wide receivers have had a catchable target rate of 58.6%, the lowest in the league.
- The 49ers wide receivers are the only receiving corps averaging fewer than 100 combined receiving yards per game (96.0).
- Jared Goff leads the NFL in yards per pass attempt from a clean pocket (10.6 Y/A) while ranking 32nd under pressure (3.7 Y/A).