This article is part of “The Worksheet” from Rich Hribar, one of the fantasy industry’s most-read early week articles that provides unique statistics and expectations on every player for every game. Portions of “The Worksheet” will appear on RotoViz every week throughout the 2020 season. Read the full article at Sharp Football Analysis.
Vikings at Seahawks
|47.5%||27||Opp. Rush %||30.2%||1|
|52.5%||6||Opp. Pass %||69.8%||32|
- Under Pete Carroll, Seattle has a league-best 20-3 record (17-5-1 ATS) in home prime time games.
- Seattle is 3-0 both straight up and against the spread in the three matchups with Carroll versus a Mike Zimmer-led Vikings team.
- The Vikings lead the league in rate of offensive plays to gain 20 or more yards (8.6%).
- D.K. Metcalf leads the league in fantasy points on targets over 15-yards downfield (52.6).
- Adam Thielen (45.7) and Justin Jefferson (38.4) rank second and fifth in the same category.
- Thielen leads the league in target rate on those targets at 54.8%.
- Minnesota (66.7%) and Seattle (61.1%) rank 30th and 31st in completion rate allowed on throws over 15 yards downfield. League average is 45.7%.
- Jefferson (3.48), Metcalf (2.94), and Thielen (2.84) are the top three wide receivers in yards per team target on the season.
- Seattle pass catchers lead the league in catchable target rate (87.5%). League average is 76.6%.