This article is part of “The Worksheet” from Rich Hribar, one of the fantasy industry’s most-read early week articles that provides unique statistics and expectations on every player for every game. Portions of “The Worksheet” will appear on RotoViz every week throughout the 2020 season. Read the full article at Sharp Football Analysis.
Chiefs at Raiders
|Kansas City||Rank||@||Las Vegas||Rank|
|44.48%||23||Opp. Rush %||39.65%||11|
|55.52%||10||Opp. Pass %||60.35%||22|
- Teams coached by Andy Reid have a 18-3 record coming off a bye, the best mark as a head coach since his first season in 1999.
- Since hiring Reid in 2013, Kansas City has the league’s best record against divisional opponents at 34-11, including a 29-4 record over the past five seasons.
- The Chiefs are the only AFC team in the league that is averaging over 30 points per game both at home (32.0) and on the road (31.5).
- The Raiders have scored on 55.2% of their possessions, the highest rate in the league.
- The Chiefs have scored on 54.1% of their drives, second in the league.
- Kansas City leads the league with 4.8 plays per game of 20 or more yards.
- Patrick Mahomes leads the league on third downs in touchdown passes (nine), first down percentage (53.9%), and rating (139.6) while ranking second in yards per attempt (9.8).