This article is part of “The Worksheet” from Rich Hribar, one of the fantasy industry’s most-read early week articles that provides unique statistics and expectations on every player for every game. Portions of “The Worksheet” will appear on RotoViz every week throughout the 2020 season. Read the full article at Sharp Football Analysis.
Titans at Ravens
|39.00%||7||Opp. Rush %||38.42%||6|
|61.00%||26||Opp. Pass %||61.58%||27|
- Since Lamar Jackson took over as the starter, the Ravens are 6-11 against the spread at home.
- Tennessee is one of three teams (Dallas and Jets) that have failed to cover on the road this season (0-3 ATS).
- The Ravens have scored on 43.5% of their possessions this season, 16th in the league. That mark was 59.8% in 2019, first in the league.
- Through nine games, Jackson has a 90-524-3 rushing line compared to a 106-702-6 rushing lines at this point a year ago.
- Passing-wise, Jackson is 158-of-247 (63.9%) for 1,762 yards (7.1 Y/A) and a 14-to-5 TD-to-INT split as opposed to 168-of-255 (65.9%) for 2,036 yards (7.9 Y/A) and a 15-to-5 TD-to-INT split.
- Tennessee has the highest run rate on first down outside of the fourth quarter (64%) while Baltimore is fourth (61%).
- The Titans have a 53% success rate on those carries (ninth) and 4.6 yards per play (11th) while Baltimore has a 46% success rate (22nd) and 3.5 yards per play (30th) on those carries.